Aloe Vera is a plant that has been widely used by people for centuries and is still used mostly. It is famously used as a medicinal herb that helps nourish the body and boost its immunity. This natural wonder has been highly renowned for its health benefits, especially for the skin. The aloe vera plant leaves produce a gel rich in vitamins A, C, E and B12. This gel is highly beneficial for the skin to maintain quality and health. It is widely used as a herbal remedy for skin conditions as the gel from leaves is famous for healing skin ailments.
Benefits of aloe vera
Some of the major benefits of aloe vera for the skin are:
- Soothe Sunburn
- Heals Wounds
- Moisturises and Hydrates the skin
- Reduces acne and infections
- Slows down the skin’s ageing process
- Makes skin flexible and supple
- Eliminates dead skin
Different ways to apply aloe vera on the skin
There are many ways through which you can make aloe vera an integral part of your skincare. Some of the most efficient ways to use aloe vera on your skin are:
- Aloe Gel- This is one of the purest and most effective ways of using aloe vera on your skin. The gel is obtained from the leaves of the aloe plant and is highly beneficial for the skin. All you need to do is cut a leaf and remove the thorns and use the gel side on your face. You can also use a spoon or knife to scoop out the aloe gel from the leaves and use it on your face and neck. Using the gel on your face helps to moisturise your skin and can treat various skin issues.
- Aloe-infused Products- Businesses worldwide have created various types of products which include aloe vera. Products like moisturisers, face cream, face gel and more are available in the market which provides the benefits of aloe vera to the skin. The biggest benefit of these types of products is that you can choose according to your skin type and use the product according to your convenience. Products infused with aloe vera help in giving your skin the required nutrition and also hydrate your skin.
- DIY Mask- Another widely used way of applying aloe vera on your skin is making a DIY mask. Aloe vera helps in removing excessive oil from the skin and also provides hydration to dry and dull skin. You can use various types of ingredients like honey, apple cider vinegar, sugar, turmeric and more to mix with aloe vera gel to create a homemade DIY mask. You can either use any extra ingredient with the gel or you can also use it alone by whisking the gel properly. Ingredients can be added according to the one suitable for the skin type. Using it will provide your skin with all the benefits of aloe vera making it elastic and healthy. The best part is that you can keep the excess or leftovers in a container.
Using aloe vera for skin care can be highly beneficial. Being rich in antioxidants and minerals it boosts the skin’s healing process. For regular usage of aloe vera in your skincare routine, the best way is to use products infused with aloe vera. This makes the inclusion of aloe vera in your skincare very easy and effective. It provides the benefits of aloe vera to your skin in an easy to carry and easy-to-use way. Multiple brands provide aloe gel products which give the skin all the natural benefits and nutrients. Consistent application of aloe vera on your skin helps in unclogging the pores and also soothes inflammations.
Seek aloe moisturiser with hyaluronic acid
Seek Skincare provides moisturisers infused with 30% aloe and Hyaluronic acid, available in both gel and cream form. Seek Gel Moisturiser is for people with normal to oily skin and Seek Cream Moisturiser is suitable for people with normal to dry skin. The dominating aloe vera extracts in the moisturiser helps in stimulating collagen and reduce acne along with giving you a natural glow. With the moisturiser, your skin will be hydrated and moisturised along with providing your skin with the required nourishment. Hyaluronic acid with its capabilities to heal wounds and scars acts a wonder when combined with aloe vera. It also helps in reducing the lines and wrinkles on the skin helping to fight skin aging. All you need to do is just wash your face with a cleanser and apply a generous amount on your face and neck evenly.
If you want to make aloe vera a part of your routine, our moisturiser is the perfect choice for you. Use it twice daily for the best results and to make your skin hydrated. Our website is offering two different sizes of moisturisers, a large 100gm one and a small 50gm one.